H.T.A. BUSDUCT - A Type - Rated intensity <2500 A (Middle power)
H.T.A. BUSDUCT < 7.500 A eff. (High power)
500 A to 5.000 A - 1 000 V to 25 000 V
- Hydro electric power station
- Thermal power plant
The conductors in this type of busduct are of flat type or « U », in aluminum or copper.
The conductor insulation can be done with the air (IP31 to IP55) or with cast resin (IP66).
This type of busduct can be NSPB (non segregated phase bus) or SPB (segregated phase bus).
We can integrate :
- By pass
- Climatic barrier
- Voltage transformer
- Current transformer
PROPERTIES (Customized) :
- Conductor :
* Aluminum or copper
* Form : flat or « U » type
* Insulation : Without casing – painting – thermo retractable sheath
- Casing :
* Material : Aluminum
* Form : Rectangular.
* International Protection rating : 31 to 55 and 66 for cast resin
* Protection : Film, painting
* Regulation of the internal temperature (eliminate the phenomena of condensation)